Size; 400ml, 13.5fl
Recommended By: Vogue
100% Natural plant derived Ingredients. Vegan.
100% natural soothing dog shampoo for all dog breeds. Cleansing and naturally conditioning leaving the coat looking healthy, silky and shiny with a delicate smell.
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and coat types.
Our unique organic oat and seaweed extracts
Made with 3% highest quality organic oat extract made specially for us in a super concentrated form means more of the soothing components that are in oats (alpha-topchopherol, alpha-tocotrienol, linoleic acids and oleic acids) making it super effective for calming sensitive skin. We also have seaweed extract which is full for vitamins and minerals vital for healthy skin.
- Organic Oats- Soothing and anti-itch
- Seaweed- Helps strengthen skin integrity
- Soya- Nourishing and hydrating
- Coconut- Nourishing and hydrating
- Grapefruit- Antioxidant activity to strengthen skin
- Heliothorpe- Gentle non essential oil based fragrance- non irritating
- Rosewood - Gentle non essential oil based fragrance- non irritating
- Vitamin C- Antioxidant vitamin – calms inflammation
- Vitamin E- Antioxidant vitamin- calms inflammation
Our products are all free from Soaps, Parabens artificial fragrances, artificial preservatives, synthetic dyes, sulphates, DEA, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Sodium laurel Sulfate, DMDM, Polysorbate-20, Cocomide-MEA, PEG, and Gluten and are of course cruelty free.
Instruction for Use
Shake well before use. Wet coat and apply all over. Keep out of eyes. Lather thoroughly from ears to tip of tail and massage in circular motion with love. Leave on for a few minutes before rinsing off completely. Now be prepared for the big water shake.
Avoid contact with eyes. Shampoo is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Wash thoroughly with warm water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed consult a doctor. This shampoo is suitable for sensitive skin however we recommend patch tests for any new shampoos to apply to a smaller area of your dog’s skin.